Subject Areas on Research
- Children's interactions in triads: behavioral profiles and effects of gender and patterns of friendships among members.
- Continuity and change: assortative marriage and the consistency of personality in adulthood.
- Delay of gratification, psychopathology, and personality: is low self-control specific to externalizing problems?
- Exploring student preferences with a Q-sort: the development of an individualized renal physiology curriculum.
- Intensity, location, and quality of pain in Spanish-speaking children with cancer.
- Playing with curricular milestones in the educational sandbox: Q-sort results from an internal medicine educational collaborative.