Subject Areas on Research
- A letter from CMAJ's editorial board to the CMA.
- Autosomal Dominant Hyper-IgE Syndrome in the USIDNET Registry.
- Bioclimatic factors at an intrabiome scale are more limiting than cyanobiont availability for the lichen-forming genus Peltigera.
- Culture and social distance: a case study of methodological cautions.
- Determination of elemental baseline using peltigeralean lichens from Northeastern Canada (Québec): Initial data collection for long term monitoring of the impact of global climate change on boreal and subarctic area in Canada.
- Effectiveness of Sequential Psychological and Medication Therapies for Insomnia Disorder: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Feasibility and applicability of computer-assisted myocardial blush quantification after primary percutaneous coronary intervention for ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
- Gait speed as an incremental predictor of mortality and major morbidity in elderly patients undergoing cardiac surgery.
- Insulin-like growth factor binding protein 2: an androgen-dependent predictor of prostate cancer survival.
- Is vanadium a biometal for boreal cyanolichens?
- Native coronary disease progression exceeds failed revascularization as cause of angina after five years in the Bypass Angioplasty Revascularization Investigation (BARI).
- Preoperative anxiety as a predictor of mortality and major morbidity in patients aged >70 years undergoing cardiac surgery.
- Quality of life after coronary revascularization in the United States and Canada.
- Scientists appeal to Quebec Premier Charest to stop exporting asbestos to the developing world.
- Sequential psychological and pharmacological therapies for comorbid and primary insomnia: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Slow algae, fast fungi: exceptionally high nucleotide substitution rate differences between lichenized fungi Omphalina and their symbiotic green algae Coccomyxa.