Subject Areas on Research
- Effects of quercetin on magnesium-dependent adenosine triphosphatase and the metabolism of human polymorphonuclear leukocytes.
- Glutamine attenuates endotoxin-induced lung metabolic dysfunction: potential role of enhanced heat shock protein 70.
- Investigation of quercetin binding sites on chloroplast coupling factor 1.
- Isorhamnetin inhibits proliferation and invasion and induces apoptosis through the modulation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ activation pathway in gastric cancer.
- Large Cellular Inclusions Accumulate in Arabidopsis Roots Exposed to Low-Sulfur Conditions.
- Overexpressed heat shock protein 70 protects cells against DNA damage caused by ultraviolet C in a dose-dependent manner.
- Stimulation of secretion by the T84 colonic epithelial cell line with dietary flavonols.