Subject Areas on Research
- Bull's-eye maculopathy associated with quinacrine therapy for malaria.
- Characterization and property of DNA incorporated bilayer lipid membranes.
- HEPATIC ALDEHYDE OXIDASE. 3. THE SUBSTRATE-BINDING SITE.
- Kinetic mechanism of quinone oxidoreductase 2 and its inhibition by the antimalarial quinolines.
- Modulation of glutamate and aspartate release from slices of hippocampal area CA1 by inhibitors of arachidonic acid metabolism.
- Regulation of gamma-aminobutyric acid/barbiturate receptor-gated chloride ion flux in brain vesicles by phospholipase A2: possible role of oxygen radicals.