Subject Areas on Research
- Dicoumarol-sensitive NADPH: phenanthrenequinone oxidoreductase in channel catfish (Ictalurus punctatus).
- Identification and characterization of the enzymatic activity of zeta-crystallin from guinea pig lens. A novel NADPH:quinone oxidoreductase.
- Kinetic mechanism of quinone oxidoreductase 2 and its inhibition by the antimalarial quinolines.
- Purification and characterization of zeta-crystallin/quinone reductase from guinea pig liver.
- Regulation of MUC5AC expression by NAD(P)H:quinone oxidoreductase 1.
- Use of quinones in brain-tumor therapy: preliminary results of preclinical laboratory investigations.
- Xenobiotic induction of quinone oxidoreductase activity in lens epithelial cells.
- Xenobiotic-Metabolizing gene polymorphisms and ovarian cancer risk.
Keywords of People