Subject Areas on Research
- Antioxidant and xenobiotic-metabolizing enzyme gene expression in doxorubicin-resistant MCF-7 breast cancer cells.
- Dicoumarol-sensitive NADPH: phenanthrenequinone oxidoreductase in channel catfish (Ictalurus punctatus).
- Identification and characterization of the enzymatic activity of zeta-crystallin from guinea pig lens. A novel NADPH:quinone oxidoreductase.
- Kinetic mechanism of quinone oxidoreductase 2 and its inhibition by the antimalarial quinolines.
- NAD(P)H:quinone oxidoreductase expression and mitomycin C resistance developed by human colon cancer HCT 116 cells.
- Purification and characterization of zeta-crystallin/quinone reductase from guinea pig liver.
- Rat liver NAD(P)H:quinone oxidoreductase: cDNA expression and site-directed mutagenesis.
- Regulation of MUC5AC expression by NAD(P)H:quinone oxidoreductase 1.
- Use of quinones in brain-tumor therapy: preliminary results of preclinical laboratory investigations.
- Xenobiotic induction of quinone oxidoreductase activity in lens epithelial cells.
- Xenobiotic-Metabolizing gene polymorphisms and ovarian cancer risk.
Keywords of People
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Distinguished Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology