Subject Areas on Research
- Chronic administration of U50,488H fails to produce hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis tolerance in neonatal rats.
- Differential regulation of MeCP2 phosphorylation in the CNS by dopamine and serotonin.
- Effect of 5,7-dihydroxytryptamine on serotonergic control of prolactin secretion and behavior in rats.
- Inhibition of suckling in weaning-age rats: a possible serotonergic mechanism.
- Suckling behavior of the infant rat: modulation by a developing neurotransmitter system.