Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of immunogenicity, efficacy and transcriptome changes of inactivated rabies virus vaccine with different adjuvants.
- Evidence for a 4-dose vaccine schedule for human rabies post-exposure prophylaxis in previously non-vaccinated individuals.
- Human lymphocyte proliferation responses following primary immunization with rabies vaccine as neoantigen.
- Potential Confounding of Diagnosis of Rabies in Patients with Recent Receipt of Intravenous Immune Globulin.
- Presynaptic Inputs to Any CNS Projection Neuron Identified by Dual Recombinant Virus Infection.
- Rabies vaccination in pregnancy.