Subject Areas on Research
- A Bivalent, Chimeric Rabies Virus Expressing Simian Immunodeficiency Virus Envelope Induces Multifunctional Antibody Responses.
- A replication-defective human adenovirus recombinant serves as a highly efficacious vaccine carrier.
- Comparison of immunogenicity, efficacy and transcriptome changes of inactivated rabies virus vaccine with different adjuvants.
- Comparison of systemic and mucosal delivery of 2 canarypox virus vaccines expressing either HIV-1 genes or the gene for rabies virus G protein.
- Evidence for a 4-dose vaccine schedule for human rabies post-exposure prophylaxis in previously non-vaccinated individuals.
- Failure of rabies postexposure prophylaxis in patients presenting with unusual manifestations.
- Human lymphocyte proliferation responses following primary immunization with rabies vaccine as neoantigen.
- Potential Confounding of Diagnosis of Rabies in Patients with Recent Receipt of Intravenous Immune Globulin.
- Rabies vaccination in pregnancy.
- Trend of human rabies prophylaxis in developing countries: toward optimal rabies immunization.
Keywords of People