Subject Areas on Research
- Adverse race-related events as a risk factor for posttraumatic stress disorder in Asian American Vietnam veterans.
- Alcohol disorders among Asian Americans: associations with unfair treatment, racial/ethnic discrimination, and ethnic identification (the national Latino and Asian Americans study, 2002-2003).
- An fMRI investigation of race-related amygdala activity in African-American and Caucasian-American individuals.
- Can an agentic Black woman get ahead? The impact of race and interpersonal dominance on perceptions of female leaders.
- Caregiving, residence, race, and depressive symptoms.
- Color blindness and interracial interaction: playing the political correctness game.
- Desegregation of hospitals and medical societies in North Carolina.
- John Henryism and the health of African-Americans.
- Public school choice and integration evidence from Durham, North Carolina.
- Social inequalities, stressors and self reported health status among African American and white women in the Detroit metropolitan area.
- The cult of Franz Boas and his "conspiracy" to destroy the white race.
- Theories explaining racial differences in the utilization of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for cerebrovascular disease.
Keywords of People
- Bentley-Edwards, Keisha Leanne, Associate Professor in Medicine, Medicine, General Internal Medicine
- McClain, Paula D., James B. Duke Distinguished Professor of Political Science, Political Science
- Ruef, Martin, Jack and Pamela Egan Distinguished Professor of Entrepreneurship, Duke Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Tyson, Timothy, Lecturing Fellow in the Center for Documentary Studies, Documentary Studies