Subject Areas on Research
- Adverse race-related events as a risk factor for posttraumatic stress disorder in Asian American Vietnam veterans.
- Alcohol disorders among Asian Americans: associations with unfair treatment, racial/ethnic discrimination, and ethnic identification (the national Latino and Asian Americans study, 2002-2003).
- An fMRI investigation of race-related amygdala activity in African-American and Caucasian-American individuals.
- Can an agentic Black woman get ahead? The impact of race and interpersonal dominance on perceptions of female leaders.
- Caregiving, residence, race, and depressive symptoms.
- Color blindness and interracial interaction: playing the political correctness game.
- Desegregation of hospitals and medical societies in North Carolina.
- John Henryism and the health of African-Americans.
- Psychotherapy: patient-therapist matching reconsidered.
- Public school choice and integration evidence from Durham, North Carolina.
- Racial differences in health-related beliefs, attitudes, and experiences of VA cardiac patients: scale development and application.
- Social inequalities, stressors and self reported health status among African American and white women in the Detroit metropolitan area.
- The cult of Franz Boas and his "conspiracy" to destroy the white race.
- Theories explaining racial differences in the utilization of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for cerebrovascular disease.
Keywords of People