Subject Areas on Research
- Adverse race-related events as a risk factor for posttraumatic stress disorder in Asian American Vietnam veterans.
- An fMRI investigation of race-related amygdala activity in African-American and Caucasian-American individuals.
- Can an agentic Black woman get ahead? The impact of race and interpersonal dominance on perceptions of female leaders.
- Caregiving, residence, race, and depressive symptoms.
- Color blindness and interracial interaction: playing the political correctness game.
- Desegregation of hospitals and medical societies in North Carolina.
- Education Desegregation and Cognitive Change in African American Older Adults.
- Neighborhood Associations and Social Capital
- Race : a theological account
- Racial differences in health-related beliefs, attitudes, and experiences of VA cardiac patients: scale development and application.
- The cult of Franz Boas and his "conspiracy" to destroy the white race.
- Theories explaining racial differences in the utilization of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for cerebrovascular disease.
- Tocqueville in New Orleans... before and after Katrina
Keywords of People