Subject Areas on Research
- Case study of the effects of atmospheric aerosols and regional haze on agriculture: an opportunity to enhance crop yields in China through emission controls?
- Design and analysis of annular antenna arrays with different reflectors.
- Differential pathlength factor for diffuse photon scattering through tissue by a pulse-response method.
- Digital Health: Tracking Physiomes and Activity Using Wearable Biosensors Reveals Useful Health-Related Information
- Evolution of a tumorigenic property conferred by glycophosphatidyl-inositol membrane anchors of carcinoembryonic antigen gene family members during the primate radiation.
- Frequency-dependent absorption of electromagnetic energy in biological tissue.
- Image quality, tissue heating, and frame rate trade-offs in acoustic radiation force impulse imaging.
- Laminin alpha 2 enables glioblastoma stem cell growth.
- Large Metasurface Aperture for Millimeter Wave Computational Imaging at the Human-Scale.
- Monte Carlo evaluation of Compton scatter subtraction in single photon emission computed tomography.
- Multiple power-density windows and their possible origin.
- Posterior beam-stop method for scatter fraction measurement in digital radiography.
- The Controversy Over Retrospective Moral Judgment
- Three-dimensional photon detection kernels and their application to SPECT reconstruction.
Keywords of People
- Floyd, Scott Richard, Gary Hock and Lyn Proctor Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology, Pharmacology & Cancer Biology
- McLendon, Roger Edwin, Professor of Pathology, Pathology
- Preminger, Glenn Michael, James F. Glenn, M.D. Distinguished Professor of Urology, Surgery, Urology