Subject Areas on Research
- Accuracy of methods for reporting inorganic element concentrations and radioactivity in oil and gas wastewaters from the Appalachian Basin, U.S. based on an inter-laboratory comparison.
- Depleted and natural uranium: chemistry and toxicological effects.
- Locating, quantifying and characterising radiation hazards in contaminated nuclear facilities using a novel passive non-electrical polymer based radiation imaging device.
- Submerged RadBall® deployments in Hanford Site hot cells containing 137CsCl capsules.
- Survey of the potential environmental and health impacts in the immediate aftermath of the coal ash spill in Kingston, Tennessee.
Keywords of People
- Dwyer, Gary, Research Scientist, Senior, Earth and Ocean Sciences
- Hsu-Kim, Heileen, Mary Milus Yoh and Harold L. Yoh, Jr. Associate Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Vengosh, Avner, Professor of Earth and Ocean Sciences, Duke University Energy Initiative