Subject Areas on Research
- A history of the Department of Radiology at Duke University Medical Center.
- A new ambulatory classification and funding model for radiation oncology: non-admitted patients in Victorian hospitals.
- Costing in Radiology and Health Care: Rationale, Relativity, Rudiments, and Realities.
- Creating a Community Radiology Division: An Academic Radiology Department's 3-Year Experience.
- Factors Influencing the Gender Breakdown of Academic Radiology Residency Programs.
- Medical student radiology education: summary and recommendations from a national survey of medical school and radiology department leadership.
- Panel discussion. Pediatric imaging in the emergency department.
- Performance of a Machine Learning Classifier of Knee MRI Reports in Two Large Academic Radiology Practices: A Tool to Estimate Diagnostic Yield.
- Practice patterns in imaging of the pregnant patient with abdominal pain: a survey of academic centers.
- Practice patterns in percutaneous image-guided intraabdominal abscess drainage: survey of academic and private practice centers.
- Promotion as a clinician educator in academic radiology departments: guidelines at three major institutions.
- The X-ray enters the hospital.
- Time comparison of intensive care units with and without digital viewing systems.
- Understanding errors in diagnostic radiology: proposal of a classification scheme and application to emergency radiology.
- Use of time during body computed tomography scanning in a tertiary care teaching hospital: focus on patient throughput.
Keywords of People