Subject Areas on Research
- A placebo-controlled trial of ranitidine in patients with early human immunodeficiency virus infection.
- A study of the correlation between endoscopic and histological diagnoses in gastroduodenitis.
- An open-label phase 2 study of glycogen synthase kinase-3 inhibitor LY2090314 in patients with acute leukemia.
- Determination of ranitidine in urine by capillary electrophoresis-electrochemiluminescent detection.
- Ranitidine improves lymphocyte function after severe head injury: results of a randomized, double-blind study.
- Successful desensitization to carboplatin in patients with systemic hypersensitivity reactions.
- The efficacy of cimetidine in the treatment of "resistant" duodenal ulcers.
- Use of medications for gastroesophageal reflux at discharge among extremely low birth weight infants.