Subject Areas on Research
- Bursts and the efficacy of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
- Chronic cocaine administration increases CNS tyrosine hydroxylase enzyme activity and mRNA levels and tryptophan hydroxylase enzyme activity levels.
- Effect of the selective noradrenergic reuptake inhibitor reboxetine on the firing activity of noradrenaline and serotonin neurons.
- Loss of deacetylation activity of Hdac6 affects emotional behavior in mice.
- Peptides and neurotransmitters that affect renin secretion.
- Potential mechanisms of action of atypical antipsychotic medications in treatment-resistant depression and anxiety.
- Role of brain serotonergic pathways and hypothalamus in regulation of renin secretion.
- Trace amine-associated receptor 1 partial agonism reveals novel paradigm for neuropsychiatric therapeutics.