Subject Areas on Research
- Absence of secondary malignant neoplasms in children with high-risk acute lymphoblastic leukemia treated with dexrazoxane.
- Assessment of dexrazoxane as a cardioprotectant in doxorubicin-treated children with high-risk acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: long-term follow-up of a prospective, randomised, multicentre trial.
- High-dose doxorubicin, dexrazoxane, and GM-CSF in malignant mesothelioma: a phase II study-Cancer and Leukemia Group B 9631.
- Prediction and prevention of chemotherapy-induced cardiomyopathy: can it be done?
- Results of the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute ALL Consortium Protocol 95-01 for children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Stability of the topoisomerase II closed clamp conformation may influence DNA-stimulated ATP hydrolysis.
- The low incidence of secondary acute myelogenous leukaemia in children and adolescents treated with dexrazoxane for acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: a report from the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute ALL Consortium.