Subject Areas on Research
- Accuracy of two systems for blood glucose monitoring without a meter (Chemstrip/Visidex).
- Dipsticks and diagnostic algorithms in urinary tract infection: development and validation, randomised trial, economic analysis, observational cohort and qualitative study.
- Do you really get a diet soft drink when you order one?
- Effect of adverse storage conditions on performance of glucometer test strips.
- Effectiveness of five different approaches in management of urinary tract infection: randomised controlled trial.
- Impact of glucose self-monitoring on non-insulin-treated patients with type II diabetes mellitus. Randomized controlled trial comparing blood and urine testing.
- Prevalence of asymptomatic bacteriuria in subjects with NIDDM in San Luis Valley of Colorado.
- The Vitek analyser for routine bacterial identification and susceptibility testing: protocols, problems, and pitfalls.