Subject Areas on Research
- Beta(2)-adrenergic and several other G protein-coupled receptors in human atrial membranes activate both G(s) and G(i).
- Histamine stimulates brain phospholipid turnover through a direct, H-1 receptor-mediated mechanism.
- Ontogeny of histaminergic neurotransmission in the rat brain: concomitant development of neuronal histamine, H-1 receptors, and H-1 receptor-mediated stimulation of phospholipid turnover.
- Positron emission tomography in pediatric epilepsy.
- Review of the histamine system and the clinical effects of H1 antagonists: basis for a new model for understanding the effects of insomnia medications.
- Solubilization of a [3H]cimetidine binding site from rat brains. A clonidine-sensitive H-2 receptor subtype?
- Trans-synaptic modulation of histamine H-1 receptor development in rat brain.