Subject Areas on Research
- 5-HT1A and histamine H1 receptors in HeLa cells stimulate phosphoinositide hydrolysis and phosphate uptake via distinct G protein pools.
- Conformational considerations in the design of dual antagonists of platelet-activating factor (PAF) and histamine.
- Histamine H1 receptor involvement in prepulse inhibition and memory function: relevance for the antipsychotic actions of clozapine.
- Histamine stimulates brain phospholipid turnover through a direct, H-1 receptor-mediated mechanism.
- In vitro pharmacology of clinically used central nervous system-active drugs as inverse H(1) receptor agonists.
- Ontogeny of histaminergic neurotransmission in the rat brain: concomitant development of neuronal histamine, H-1 receptors, and H-1 receptor-mediated stimulation of phospholipid turnover.
- Trans-synaptic modulation of histamine H-1 receptor development in rat brain.
- [Transdermal therapeutic system of scopolamine (TTS-S) in the prevention of sea sickness and its mechanism of action].