Subject Areas on Research
- Cellular signaling by tyrosine phosphorylation in keloid and normal human dermal fibroblasts.
- Differential expression of receptor tyrosine kinases and Shc in fetal and adult rat fibroblasts: toward defining scarless versus scarring fibroblast phenotypes.
- Discoidin domain receptors and their ligand, collagen, are temporally regulated in fetal rat fibroblasts in vitro.
- Human neutrophils increase expression of C3bi as well as C3b receptors upon activation.
- Subsets of murine lung fibroblasts express membrane-bound and soluble IL-4 receptors. Role of IL-4 in enhancing fibroblast proliferation and collagen synthesis.
- Surface array proteins of Campylobacter fetus block lectin-mediated binding to type A lipopolysaccharide.
- The role of the L3T4 molecule in mitogen and antigen-activated signal transduction.
- Unidirectional, heterologous desensitization of the pertussis toxin receptor by the CD3/TCR complex.