Subject Areas on Research
- Differential solubilization of placental lactogen (PL)- and growth hormone-binding sites: further evidence for a unique PL receptor in fetal and maternal liver.
- Growth hormone and prolactin receptors in adipogenesis: STAT-5 activation, suppressors of cytokine signaling, and regulation of insulin-like growth factor I.
- Placental lactogen and GH receptors in sheep liver: striking differences in ontogeny and function.
- Placental lactogen and growth hormone receptors in human fetal tissues: relationship to fetal plasma human placental lactogen concentrations and fetal growth.
- Placental lactogen receptors in maternal sheep liver: effects of fasting and refeeding.
- Regulation and localization of the insulin-like growth factor system in small bowel during altered nutrient status.
- Structure of a fibronectin type III domain from tenascin phased by MAD analysis of the selenomethionyl protein.
- [Induction of synthesis specific for females of variants growth hormone receptor mRNA in liver of male rats].
Keywords of People