Subject Areas on Research
- Aphallia with congenital urethrorectal fistula.
- Infliximab maintenance therapy for fistulizing Crohn's disease.
- Laparoscopic intestinal stomas.
- Long-term Artificial Urinary Sphincter Outcomes Following a Prior Rectourethral Fistula Repair.
- Outcomes of an Algorithmic, Multidisciplinary Approach to Rectourethral Fistula Repair: A Pre- and Postintervention Quasi-Experimental Study.
- Patient-Reported and Physiologic Outcomes Following Pelvic Exenteration for Non-Repairable Radiated Rectourethral Fistula.
- Predictors of Rectourethral Fistula Formation After Primary Whole-Gland Cryoablation for Prostate Cancer: Results from the Cryo On-Line Database Registry.
- Primary Cryotherapy for High-Grade Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer: Oncologic and Functional Outcomes from the COLD Registry.
- Rectothecal Fistula Secondary to a Tailgut Cyst With Malignant Transformation: An Abnormal Connection and Unusual Pathology.
- Rectourethral fistula after combination radiotherapy for prostate cancer.
- Rectourethral fistulas in the cancer survivor.
- Surgical management of complex rectourethral fistulas in irradiated and nonirradiated patients.
- The Kraske procedure: a critical analysis of a surgical approach for mid-rectal lesions.
- William Howard Taft and His Complicated Perianal Disease.