Subject Areas on Research
- Complications of neglected vaginal pessaries: case presentation and literature review.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma occurring in a patient with Crohn's disease treated with both azathioprine and infliximab.
- Mucinous adenocarcinoma arising in rectovaginal fistulas associated with Crohn's disease.
- Persistence of proctitis in 2 cases of clindamycin-associated colitis.
- Predictors of severe gastrointestinal toxicity after external beam radiotherapy and interstitial brachytherapy for advanced or recurrent gynecologic malignancies.