Subject Areas on Research
- Ansa cervicalis-to-recurrent laryngeal nerve anastomosis for unilateral vocal fold paralysis: experience of a single institution.
- History of the recurrent laryngeal nerve: from Galen to Lahey.
- Motor innervation of the cricopharyngeus muscle by the recurrent laryngeal nerve.
- Results of ansa to recurrent laryngeal nerve reinnervation.
- Selective cricothyroid muscle reinnervation by muscle-nerve-muscle neurotization.
- Tumor proximity to the recurrent laryngeal nerve in patients with primary hyperparathyroidism undergoing parathyroidectomy.