Subject Areas on Research
- Autoimmune disease and chronic lymphocytic leukemia: autoimmune hemolytic anemia, pure red cell aplasia, and autoimmune thrombocytopenia.
- Bone marrow transplantation for CVID-like humoral immune deficiency associated with red cell aplasia.
- Pure red cell aplasia following pegylated interferon alpha treatment.
- T-cell-mediated pure red-cell aplasia in systemic lupus erythematosus: response to cyclosporin A and mycophenolate mofetil.
- Treatment of red cell aplasia with antithymocyte globulin: repeated inductions of complete remissions in two patients.