Subject Areas on Research
- CHEMICAL STIMULATION OF RED NUCLEUS, SUBSTANTIA NIGRA, AND BASIS PEDUNCULI IN ALERT CATS.
- Failed DBS for palliation of visual problems in a case of oculopalatal tremor.
- Influence of regional iron on the motor impairments of Parkinson's disease: A quantitative susceptibility mapping study.
- Region-specific disturbed iron distribution in early idiopathic Parkinson's disease measured by quantitative susceptibility mapping.
- The Haw River syndrome: dentatorubropallidoluysian atrophy (DRPLA) in an African-American family.
- Velocity of supraspinal input and conduction velocity of axons of spinal motoneurons.