Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of stapedial reflex fatigue with repetitive stimulation and single-fiber EMG in myasthenia gravis.
- Combined use of microreflexes and event-related brain potentials as measures of auditory selective attention.
- Effects of ear canal pressure on threshold and growth of the acoustic reflex.
- Lateralization of virtual sound sources with a binaural cochlear-implant sound coding strategy inspired by the medial olivocochlear reflex.
- Roles of the Contralateral Efferent Reflex in Hearing Demonstrated with Cochlear Implants.
- Startle and prepulse inhibition as a function of background noise: a computational and experimental analysis.
- The electrodiagnosis of myasthenia gravis.