Subject Areas on Research
- Contralateral decreased visual acuity and extraocular muscle palsies following retrobulbar anesthesia.
- Covariate adjustment increased power in randomized controlled trials: an example in traumatic brain injury.
- Effect of γ-hydroxybutyrate (Xyrem) on locus coeruleus activity as measured by pupillometry in a patient with narcolepsy.
- Pupillary Reflex Dilation to Predict Movement: A Step Forward Toward Real-time Individualized Intravenous Anesthetics.
- Retinopathy and lobar intracerebral hemorrhage: insights into pathogenesis.
- SAFETY PROFILE OF OCRIPLASMIN FOR SYMPTOMATIC VITREOMACULAR ADHESION: A Comprehensive Analysis of Premarketing and Postmarketing Experiences.