Subject Areas on Research
- Adapting human postural reflexes following localized cerebrovascular lesion: analysis of bilateral long latency responses.
- Clinical correlates in the deep tendon reflexes of the electrophysiology in the Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome and myasthenia gravis.
- Motor control in man after partial or complete spinal cord injury.
- Neurologic manifestations of tri-O-cresyl phosphate delayed neurotoxicity in cats.
- Ontogeny of feeding motor patterns in infant rats: an electromyographic analysis of suckling and chewing.
- Positive after-image, PAI: early erasure by saccadic eye movement or Jendrassik manoeuvre.
- Rapid neck muscle adaptation alters the head kinematics of aware and unaware subjects undergoing multiple whiplash-like perturbations.
- Viscoelastic properties of muscle-tendon units. The biomechanical effects of stretching.