Subject Areas on Research
- A geographic information system analysis of the impact of a statewide acute stroke emergency medical services routing protocol on community hospital bypass.
- ACCF/ASE/ACEP/AHA/ASNC/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR 2008 appropriateness criteria for stress echocardiography: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Appropriateness Criteria Task Force, American Society of Echocardiography, American College of Emergency Physicians, American Heart Association, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, and Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance: endorsed by the Heart Rhythm Society and the Society of Critical Care Medicine.
- Advancing obstetric and neonatal care in a regional hospital in Ghana via continuous quality improvement
- An education-service collaboration to address a perceived graduate RN readiness gap.
- Community and facility-level engagement in planning and budgeting for the government health sector--a district perspective from Kenya.
- Decentralizing rural health services: a case study in China.
- Establishing a regional, multisite database for quality improvement and service planning in community-based palliative care and hospice.
- Global judgments versus decision-model-facilitated judgments: are experts internally consistent?
- Government and the regulation of hospital care.
- Impact of Regionalization of ST-Segment-Elevation Myocardial Infarction Care on Treatment Times and Outcomes for Emergency Medical Services-Transported Patients Presenting to Hospitals With Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: Mission: Lifeline Accelerator-2.
- Ischemic Stroke Transfer Patterns in the Northeast United States.
- Physical therapy health human resource ratios: a comparative analysis of the United States and Canada.
- Regional systems of care demonstration project: Mission: Lifeline STEMI Systems Accelerator: design and methodology.
- Regionalization of percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty and implications for patient travel distance.
- Systems of care for ST-segment-elevation myocardial infarction: a report From the American Heart Association's Mission: Lifeline.
- The nursing shortage: solutions for the short and long term.
Keywords of People