Subject Areas on Research
- Accelerating ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction care: emergency medical services take center stage.
- Assessment of temporal trends in mortality with implementation of a statewide ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) regionalization program.
- Care processes associated with quicker door-in-door-out times for patients with ST-elevation-myocardial infarction requiring transfer: results from a statewide regionalization program.
- From Coronary Care Units to Cardiac Intensive Care Units: Recommendations for Organizational, Staffing, and Educational Transformation.
- Inter-regional differences in acute coronary syndrome trials.
- Is there a rationale for regionalizing organ transplantation services?
- Medical audit in action. Experience in a Regional Kidney Disease Program.
- National and regional registries: what good are they?
- Need for centers to care for patients with acute coronary syndromes.
- Outcomes of acute myocardial infarction in the Department of Veterans Affairs: does regionalization of health care work?
- Proactive population health management in the context of a regional health information exchange using standards-based decision support.
- Rationale and strategies for implementing community-based transfer protocols for primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
- Rationale for establishing regional ST-elevation myocardial infarction receiving center (SRC) networks.
- Regional variation in antenatal corticosteroid use: a network-level quality improvement study.
- Reperfusion of acute myocardial infarction in North Carolina emergency departments (RACE): study design.
Keywords of People