Subject Areas on Research
- A Randomized Control Trial: Supplementing Hearing Aid Use with Listening and Communication Enhancement (LACE) Auditory Training.
- Expanding Access: Cost-effectiveness of Cochlear Implantation and Deaf Education in Asia.
- Factors influencing pursuit of hearing evaluation: Enhancing the health belief model with perceived burden from hearing loss on communication partners.
- Priorities for Improving Hearing Health Care for Adults: A Report From the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
- Stream segregation on a single electrode as a function of pulse rate in cochlear implant listeners.
- The application of self-efficacy principles to audiologic rehabilitation: a tutorial.