Subject Areas on Research
- Comparing the abuse potential of methylphenidate versus other stimulants: a review of available evidence and relevance to the ADHD patient.
- Fatty acid amide hydrolase inhibition heightens anandamide signaling without producing reinforcing effects in primates.
- Immediacy versus anticipated delay in the time-left experiment: a test of the cognitive hypothesis.
- Interaction of nicotinic and histamine H(3) systems in the radial-arm maze repeated acquisition task.
- Lesions of dorsolateral striatum preserve outcome expectancy but disrupt habit formation in instrumental learning.
- Mecamylamine modifies the pharmacokinetics and reinforcing effects of alcohol.
- Mobile contingency management as an adjunctive treatment for co-morbid cannabis use disorder and cigarette smoking.
- Neuronal ensemble bursting in the basal forebrain encodes salience irrespective of valence.
- SOME PROPERTIES OF SPACED RESPONDING IN PIGEONS.
- Serial decision-making in monkeys during an oculomotor task
- Sex, ADHD symptoms, and smoking outcomes: an integrative model.
- The dynamics of operant conditioning.
- Timescale invariance and Weber's law in choice.
Keywords of People
- Van Voorhees, Elizabeth E., Assistant Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Behavioral Medicine