Subject Areas on Research
- Estimation of Achievable Oxygen Consumption Following Transfusion With Rejuvenated Red Blood Cells.
- Facial Filler Complications.
- Filler Enhancement of the Superior Periocular Area.
- Macrophage cells secrete factors including LRP1 that orchestrate the rejuvenation of bone repair in mice.
- Metabolomics evaluation of early-storage red blood cell rejuvenation at 4°C and 37°C.
- Rejuvenation of the Upper Face and Periocular Region: Combining Neuromodulator, Facial Filler, Laser, Light, and Energy-Based Therapies for Optimal Results.
- Review of Periorbital and Upper Face: Pertinent Anatomy, Aging, Injection Techniques, Prevention, and Management of Complications of Facial Fillers.
- Thymic rejuvenation and aging.