Subject Areas on Research
- A preparatory course for medical students who lack a conventional academic background.
- Effects of a phonologically driven treatment for dyslexia on lactate levels measured by proton MR spectroscopic imaging.
- Ensuring NCLEX-RN success for first-time test-takers.
- Feasibility and pilot efficacy results from the multisite Cognitive Remediation in the Schizophrenia Trials Network (CRSTN) randomized controlled trial.
- Interventions to facilitate auditory, visual, and motor integration in autism: a review of the evidence.
- Pervasive and situational hyperactivity--confounding effect of informant: a research note.
- The effects of the fast track preventive intervention on the development of conduct disorder across childhood.
- When top-down meets bottom-up: auditory training enhances verbal memory in schizophrenia.