Subject Areas on Research
- Azotemic renal osteodystrophy.
- Chronic renal failure in infants and children.
- Hypercalcemia in a dialysis patient.
- Renal osteodystrophy: neurosurgical considerations and challenges.
- Surgical management of secondary hyperparathyroidism.
- Survival of patients undergoing hemodialysis with paricalcitol or calcitriol therapy.
- Transplantation of the parathyroid glands in man: clinical indications and results.
- Update on Chronic Kidney Disease Mineral and Bone Disorder in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Uremic leontiasis ossea: "bighead" disease in humans? Radiologic, clinical, and pathologic features.
Keywords of People