Subject Areas on Research
- Azotemic renal osteodystrophy.
- Chronic renal failure in infants and children.
- GFR-Specific versus GFR-Agnostic Cutoffs for Parathyroid Hormone and Fibroblast Growth Factor-23 in Advanced Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Hypercalcemia in a dialysis patient.
- Nephropathic Cystinosis: A Distinct Form of CKD-Mineral and Bone Disorder that Provides Novel Insights into the Regulation of FGF23.
- Renal osteodystrophy: neurosurgical considerations and challenges.
- Surgical management of secondary hyperparathyroidism.
- Survival of patients undergoing hemodialysis with paricalcitol or calcitriol therapy.
- The role of uric acid in mineral bone disorders in chronic kidney disease.
- Transplantation of the parathyroid glands in man: clinical indications and results.
- Update on Chronic Kidney Disease Mineral and Bone Disorder in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Uremic leontiasis ossea: "bighead" disease in humans? Radiologic, clinical, and pathologic features.
Keywords of People