Subject Areas on Research
- A forgotten vascular technique in renal transplantation.
- Assessment of living renal donors with spiral CT.
- Characterization of inactive renin from human kidney and plasma. Evidence of a renal source of circulating inactive renin.
- Congenital anomalies of the inferior vena cava: embryogenesis and MR features.
- Fetal renal vein thrombosis, hydrops fetalis, and maternal lupus anticoagulant. A case report.
- Helical CT of potential living renal donors: toward a greater understanding.
- Left renal vein compression as cause for varicocele: prevalence and associated findings on contrast-enhanced CT.
- Lentiviral gene transduction of kidney.
- Magnetic resonance angiography with hyperpolarized 129Xe dissolved in a lipid emulsion.
- Preoperative evaluation of potential renal donors using multidetector CT.
- Prospective analysis of strategies for diagnosing renovascular hypertension.
- Renal carcinoma: detection of venous extension with gradient-echo MR imaging.
- Renal outcomes following left renal vein harvest for venous reconstruction during pancreas and liver surgery.
- Renal vein renins: inability to predict response to revascularization in patients with hypertension.
- Right gonadal vein transposition for the treatment of anterior nutcracker syndrome in a patient with left-sided inferior vena cava.
- Risk factors for recurrence after surgery in non-metastatic RCC with thrombus: a contemporary multicentre analysis.
- Stent Placement Across the Renal Vein Inflow in Patients Undergoing Venous Reconstruction Preserves Renal Function and Renal Vein Patency: Experience in 93 Patients.
- Systematic review of endovascular versus laparoscopic extravascular stenting for treatment of nutcracker syndrome.
- Temporary suprarenal inferior vena cava filter for renal biopsy in a patient with renal vein thrombosis.
- The detection of renal carcinoma extension into the renal vein and inferior vena cava: a prospective comparison of venacavography and magnetic resonance imaging.
- The sonographic appearance of anomalous circumrenal vein mimicking perirenal fluid collection.
- Urologic complications in renal transplantation.
- Urologic surgery.
- Use of bipolar laparoscopic forceps to occlude and transect the retroperitoneal vasculature: a porcine model.
Keywords of People
- Preminger, Glenn Michael, James F. Glenn, M.D. Distinguished Professor of Urology, Surgery, Urology