Subject Areas on Research
- A two-year study of bacterial, viral, and parasitic agents associated with diarrhea in rural Bangladesh.
- Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli and Reovirus-like agent in rural Bangladesh.
- Glucose vs sucrose in oral rehydration solutions for infants and young children with rotavirus-associated diarrhea.
- Incidence and severity of rotavirus and Escherichia coli diarrhoea in rural Bangladesh. Implications for vaccine development.
- Oral rehydration therapy for treatment of rotavirus diarrhoea in a rural treatment centre in Bangladesh.
- The distinct roles of JAM-A in reovirus pathogenesis.