Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized phase II study of weekly paclitaxel with or without pelareorep in patients with metastatic breast cancer: final analysis of Canadian Cancer Trials Group IND.213.
- Generation of reovirus core-like particles in cells infected with hybrid vaccinia viruses that express genome segments L1, L2, L3, and S2.
- Sequence at both termini of the 10 genes of reovirus serotype 3 (strain Dearing).
- The plus strand of reovirus gene S2 is identical with its in vitro transcript.
- The sequence at the termini of four genes of the three reovirus serotypes.
- The sequence of the reovirus serotype 3 L3 genome segment which encodes the major core protein lambda 1.
- The sequences of reovirus serotype 3 genome segments M1 and M3 encoding the minor protein mu 2 and the major nonstructural protein mu NS, respectively.
- Virulence genes of poxviruses and reoviruses.