Subject Areas on Research
- Asynchronous thoraco-abdominal motion contributes to decreased 6-minute walk test in patients with COPD.
- Bronchoscopic lung-volume reduction with Exhale airway stents for emphysema (EASE trial): randomised, sham-controlled, multicentre trial.
- Long-term follow-up of lung volume measurements in initially healthy young aviators.
- Optimizing liquid ventilation as a lung protection strategy for neonatal cardiopulmonary bypass: full functional residual capacity dosing is more effective than half functional residual capacity dosing.
- RETRACTED: NAD(P)H:quinone oxidoreductase 1 protects lungs from oxidant-induced emphysema in mice.
- Regional diffusing capacity in normal lungs during a slow exhalation.
- The pressure to understand the mechanism of lung compression and its effect on lung function.