Subject Areas on Research
- A biomechanical analysis of skull form in gum-harvesting galagids.
- Allergenic ingredients in nail polishes.
- Improved loading and cleavage methods for solid-phase synthesis using chlorotrityl resins: synthesis and testing of a library of 144 discrete chemicals as potential farnesyltransferase inhibitors.
- Increased resin flow in mature pine trees growing under elevated CO2 and moderate soil fertility.
- Section staining for electron microscopy. Incompatibility of methyl nadic anhydride with permanganates.
- Synthesis of human CCK26-33 and CCK-33 related analogues on 2,4-DMBHA and TMBHA.