Subject Areas on Research
- A bio-friendly and economical technique for chronic implantation of multiple microelectrode arrays.
- A highly selective Hsp90 affinity chromatography resin with a cleavable linker.
- A micromachine high frequency ultrasound scanner using photolithographic fabrication.
- A thermal monitoring sheet with low influence from adjacent waterbolus for tissue surface thermometry during clinical hyperthermia.
- Complications following decompression of Chiari malformation Type I in children: dural graft or sealant?
- Differential regulation of exocytosis by alpha- and beta-SNAPs.
- Functionalized micellar assemblies prepared via block copolymers synthesized by living free radical polymerization upon peptide-loaded resins.
- Hydrodynamic chromatography for the size classification of micron and sub-micron sized packing materials.
- Peptide-polymer bioconjugates: hybrid block copolymers generated via living radical polymerizations from resin-supported peptides.
- Sample preparation for MALDI mass spectrometry using an elastomeric device reversibly sealed on the MALDI target.
- Skull base training and education using an artificial skull model created by selective laser sintering.
- Structural analysis of a human glial variant laminin.
Keywords of People