Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of metabotropic glutamate receptor subtype mGluR1 contributes to post-traumatic neuronal injury.
- Aspergillus oryzae type III polyketide synthase CsyA is involved in the biosynthesis of 3,5-dihydroxybenzoic acid.
- Mechanism of regulation of casein kinase I activity by group I metabotropic glutamate receptors.
- Noradrenaline biosynthesis and metabolism during development and recovery from pacing-induced heart failure in the dog.
- mGluR modulation of post-traumatic neuronal death: role of NMDA receptors.