Subject Areas on Research
- Changes in pulmonary capillary filtration and ventilatory dead space during exposure to 95 per cent oxygen.
- Comparative changes in ventilatory dead space following micro and massive pulmonary emboli.
- Deadspace to tidal volume ratio predicts successful extubation in infants and children.
- Differential aerosol challenge studies in byssinosis.
- Effects of age and exercise on physiological dead space during simulated dives at 2.8 ATA.
- End-tidal and arterial carbon dioxide measurements correlate across all levels of physiologic dead space.
- Hypercapnia in diving: a review of CO₂ retention in submersed exercise at depth.
- Physiological responses to exercise at 47 and 66 ATA.
- Predictors of increased PaCO2 during immersed prone exercise at 4.7 ATA.
- Pulmonary gas exchange in diving.
- Regional pulmonary function during experimental unilateral pneumothorax in the awake state.
- Ventilatory dead space in diagnosis of acute pulmonary embolism.
- [Thoracic wall defect reconstruction and dead space obliteration with an intra-/extrathoracic free flap].
Keywords of People
- Moon, Richard Edward, Professor of Anesthesiology, Medicine, Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine