Subject Areas on Research
- Diaphragm Paralysis After Pediatric Cardiac Surgery: An STS Congenital Heart Surgery Database Study.
- Effect of Interscalene Brachial Plexus Block on the Pulmonary Function of Obese Patients: A Prospective, Observational Cohort Study.
- Effect of selective diaphragmatic paralysis on the inspiratory motor drive.
- Laparoscopic Robot-Assisted Diaphragm Plication.
- Reliability of two-dimensional echocardiography in the assessment of clinically significant abnormal hemidiaphragm motion in pediatric cardiothoracic patients: Comparison with fluoroscopy.