Subject Areas on Research
- Assessing the need for a medical respite: perceptions of service providers and homeless persons.
- Comprehensive Support for Family Caregivers of Post-9/11 Veterans Increases Veteran Utilization of Long-term Services and Supports: A Propensity Score Analysis.
- Health care utilization following a homeless medical respite pilot program.
- Identifying Patients Experiencing Homelessness in an Electronic Health Record and Assessing Qualification for Medical Respite: A Five-Year Retrospective Review.
- Introduction: What is respite care?
- Overcoming barriers. Home care for dementia patients.