Restless Legs Syndrome
Subject Areas on Research
- Cognitive and behavioral anomalies among insomnia patients with mixed restless legs and periodic limb movement disorder.
- Comparison of cognitive-behavioral therapy and clonazepam for treating periodic limb movement disorder.
- Evaluation and Treatment of Restless Legs Syndrome in the Primary Care Environment.
- Identification of novel risk loci for restless legs syndrome in genome-wide association studies in individuals of European ancestry: a meta-analysis.
- Neuropathies of pregnancy.
- Sleep disorders in neurology.
- Spinal Cord Stimulation for Restless Legs Syndrome: Case Series and Mechanistic Hypothesis.
- The prevalence of periodic limb movements during sleep in men with erectile dysfunction.
- Women's health issues with fibromyalgia syndrome.