Subject Areas on Research
- A phase I/II trial of TAC-101, an oral synthetic retinoid, in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Acanthosis nigricans: a practical approach to evaluation and management.
- Blue light induced A2E oxidation in rat eyes--experimental animal model of dry AMD.
- Chromatin accessibility mapping identifies mediators of basal transcription and retinoid-induced repression of OTX2 in medulloblastoma.
- Comparison of A2E cytotoxicity and phototoxicity with all-trans-retinal in human retinal pigment epithelial cells.
- Effects of dietary N-(4-hydroxyphenyl)retinamide on N-nitrosomethylbenzylamine metabolism and esophageal tumorigenesis in the Fischer 344 rat.
- Effects of estrogen/progestin agents on plasma retinoids and chylomicron remnant metabolism.
- Inhibition of aldehyde dehydrogenase and retinoid signaling induces the expansion of human hematopoietic stem cells.
- NIEHS/EPA Workshops. Growth and differentiation factors.
- Pharmacological manipulation of the RAR/RXR signaling pathway maintains the repopulating capacity of hematopoietic stem cells in culture.
- Retinoids and mouse embryonic development.
- Retinoids and retinoic acid receptors regulate growth arrest and apoptosis in human mammary epithelial cells and modulate expression of CBP/p300.
- Sézary syndrome: immunopathogenesis, literature review of therapeutic options, and recommendations for therapy by the United States Cutaneous Lymphoma Consortium (USCLC).
- Treatment of xerophthalmia with retinol, tretinoin, and etretinate.
- Ultraviolet light and free radicals: an immunologic theory of epidermal carcinogenesis.
- Vision: the retinoid cycle in Drosophila.
Keywords of People