Subject Areas on Research
- A new approach to the role of noradrenaline in learning: problem-solving in the marmoset after alpha-noradrenergic receptor blockade.
- An analysis of visual object reversal learning in the marmoset after amphetamine and haloperidol.
- Association of attentional shift and reversal learning to functional deficits in geriatric depression.
- Categorical scaling of duration as a function of temporal context in aged rats.
- Chronic neuroleptic effects on spatial reversal learning in monkeys.
- Effects of perinatal PCB exposure on discrimination-reversal learning in monkeys.
- Gustatory stimulus control and reversal learning in rats.
- Hierarchical structures: chunking by food type facilitates spatial memory.
- Impairments in timing, temporal memory, and reversal learning linked to neurotoxic regimens of methamphetamine intoxication.
- Neurocognitive function and joint attention ability in young children with autism spectrum disorder versus developmental delay.
- Perseverative behaviour after amphetamine; dissociation of response tendency from reward association.
- Six of one, half dozen of the other: expanding and contracting numerical dimensions produces preference reversals.
- The process of recurrent choice.
- The selective serotonin-2A receptor antagonist M100907 reverses behavioral deficits in dopamine transporter knockout mice.
Keywords of People