Subject Areas on Research
- A new approach to the role of noradrenaline in learning: problem-solving in the marmoset after alpha-noradrenergic receptor blockade.
- An analysis of visual object reversal learning in the marmoset after amphetamine and haloperidol.
- Association of attentional shift and reversal learning to functional deficits in geriatric depression.
- Chronic neuroleptic effects on spatial reversal learning in monkeys.
- Dog cognitive development: a longitudinal study across the first 2 years of life.
- Effects of perinatal PCB exposure on discrimination-reversal learning in monkeys.
- Evolution of neocortex.
- Gustatory stimulus control and reversal learning in rats.
- Neurocognitive function and joint attention ability in young children with autism spectrum disorder versus developmental delay.
- Perseverative behaviour after amphetamine; dissociation of response tendency from reward association.
- Six of one, half dozen of the other: expanding and contracting numerical dimensions produces preference reversals.
- Testing the social dog hypothesis: are dogs also more skilled than chimpanzees in non-communicative social tasks?
- The process of recurrent choice.
Keywords of People