Subject Areas on Research
- Adult cellular rhabdomyoma of the heart: a report of 3 cases.
- Atrial Rhabdomyoma Resection With Extracellular Matrix Reconstruction of the Right Atrial Free Wall in an Infant.
- Benign vaginal rhabdomyoma: a light and electron microscopic study.
- Cardiac rhabdomyoma in an adult patient presenting with ventricular arrhythmia.
- Interesting right ventricular transesophageal echocardiography findings.
- Rapid regression of large cardiac rhabdomyomas in neonates after sirolimus therapy.
- Rhabdomyomatous mesenchymal hamartoma presenting as a sacral skin tag in two neonates with spinal dysraphism.