Subject Areas on Research
- 2014 AHA/ACC guideline for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.
- Emergence of rheumatic fever in the nineteenth century.
- Interpreting a single antistreptolysin O test: a comparison of the "upper limit of normal" and likelihood ratio methods.
- Pain management in rheumatology research, training, and practice.
- Recommendations for an update of 2003 European regulatory requirements for registration of drugs to be used in the treatment of RA.
- Rheumatic fever in children: a 15-year experience in a developing country.
- The relationship of complement to allergic disease.